Policy Code: IK
Adoption Date: Tuesday, June 22nd, 2010
- All testing will be in compliance with state and federal policies and guidelines.
- Additional standardized testing may be used for special projects after first securing permission from the superintendent.
- Appropriate tests will be given to determine minimum competency for high school graduation.
- This policy is not intended to limit teachers from testing students in their classes in order to tailor a program to a student's individual needs.
- Tests that are part of the regular testing program will never be used as instructional devices in an ordinary classroom situation.
- Violation of testing ethics will result in disciplinary action.