Welcome to Iron County School District and the community we serve. We strive to give every advantage we can to our students so that they can succeed in life. From Dual Immersion programs starting in Elementary to Concurrent Enrollment for High School students to earn college credit before graduation. You will find below all the steps, forms, and information you need to begin our enrollment process. We look forward to having you with us.
Completed Registration form.
- Registration forms can be found in the IronDocs under the Enrollment heading.
Student's birth certificate.
Proof of Student's immunization or exemption paperwork.
Proof of Legal Guardianship.
Completed Student Acceptable Use Policy for computer use in school.
- Student Acceptable Use Policy can be found in the IronDocs under the Enrollment heading.
Completed Safe Schools Policy - Signatures, Policy Code: JFB-E.
- Safe Schools Policy - Signatures form can be found in the IronDocs under the Enrollment heading.
Transfer documents from previous school or address and phone number of previous school.
If needed, student IEP/ 504 paperwork or address and phone number of previous school.
If needed, any medical forms required.
- All medical forms can be found in the Forms section of the School Nurses page.
If needed, by medical requirement, the Special Diet Request form.
- The Special Diet Request form can be found in the IronDocs under the Nutrition heading.
Proof of address required for all schools.
- Closed Schools: East Elementary, Iron Springs Elementary, and Three Peaks Elementary
Any remaining information necessary to complete the registration form.