Student Registration Information
Are you planning on enrolling a student in Iron County School District?
Upon registration please provide:
- Student's birth certificate
- Proof of Student's immunization or exemption paperwork
- Proof of Legal Guardianship
- Transfer documents from previous school
- All information neccesary to complete the registration form.
Blank Registration form (Please Print on Ivory Paper and Duplex printing)
Spanish version Blank Registration form (Please Print on Ivory Paper and Duplex printing)
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
K-5 Student Acceptable Use Policy (for computer use in school)
6-12 Student Acceptable Use Policy (for computer use in school)
2013-2014 Open Schools - ICSD has declared schools open to out-of-boundary students. Schools are declared as open when they have a projected enrollment of less than 90% of the school's capacity. Open enrollment application may be submitted between December 1st and the third Friday in February.
FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
Why is the new form 3 pages when last year it was only 1 page?
We have extended the form to make filling it out much easier. We have been able to remove some other documents from the registration packet making less paper and fewer forms to fill out
How old must a child be in order to enroll in public school?
- Children seeking to enter public school in Utah must be at least five years of age before September 2nd of the year in which admission is sought (Utah State Code 53A-3-402(6)).
- Children between the age of six and eighteen years of age are required to attend a public or regularly established private school during the school year (Utah State Code 53A-11-101).
On the registration form it asks if I give permission for field trips why do I keep getting forms though out the year?
Each specific field trip must receive parental permission. They include where, when, and academic focus for each field trip on the parental permission form.