These two part-time teaching assistants will be mentoring at-risk youth for the 2017-2018 school year inside a Youth-in Care facility.
- Must have experience working with at-risk youth.
- Must feel comfortable tutoring high school students.
- Must be extremely organized and able to work well with others.
- Will use Powerschool and googledocs.
- Monday-Thursday, 20 hours per week, year round.
Both positions will begin as soon as the positions are filled.
These classified positions involve working directly with students in an academic setting; therefore, we are required to fill these positions with highly qualified candidates. You will need one of the following documents attached to your application:
- A photocopy of your posted Associate’s Degree from an accredited university or,
- A photocopy of your transcript from an accredited university documenting that you have either 48 semester hours or 72 quarter hours of credit or,
- A photocopy of your PRAXIS Parapro Test results (a passing score is 460).
This will be considered an "at will" position. For further information regarding "at will" employment, refer to Iron County School District policy GCD Hiring Procedures.
If hired, a background check will be required ($55.00 fee).